Thursday 26 November 2009

Youtube

In a previous assignment we were asked to list our top 5 general websites. I put youtube down for one of mine because I feel it contains alot of interesting and informative videos about art and different creative disciplines aswell as being relevant to the world today. Over the summer I became particuarly interested in making beaded jewellery, I learnt alot of techniques through magazines and my own experimentation but there were also lots of tutorials on youtube! I found most of these videos particuarly useful in helping develop my beading skills. I also became interested in Sand Animation. This is a video from Ukraines Got Talent showing a sand animation artist tell a story - have a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo

No comments:

Post a Comment