Thursday 11 February 2010

Fashion Project










paper mock up of original design
two seperate wire structures - just doing the top one now!


This week I have been working on my final design which seems to have changed about 20 million times!! I was originally going to do one big body piece and then changed to do two smaller pieces as the wire didnt have enough support. Now I've changed it again and am only doing one of the two pieces due to the timescale we have. I've decided to make it wearable on various parts of the body including the belly, nipple and face. It is a simple wire structure, a moon shape and I am going to add lots of beading and wire detail. The piece can be attacted to various body piercings making it wearable in loads of different ways. The beading is driving me a bit mad but I hope it will all be worth it in the end!
some sketchbook stuff

some samples - beading, flocking, dying, felting, gold leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment